Thank you for visiting the Treasure Coast Public Safety Training Complex and National Preparedness Institute's web site. Your privacy is very important to us. Simply stated, our policy is to share no personal information about you when you visit our site, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us.
When you visit this web site, our web server automatically recognizes only the Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed the site. This information does not result in identification of your personal email address or other personal information.
In addition, we gather information regarding the volume and timing of access to our web by collecting information on the date, time and web site pages accessed by our visitors. We do this so we can improve the content of our web, and this information is not shared with other organizations. Again, only aggregate information is collected and individual visitor's personal information is not identified.
If you choose to share personal information with us - by sending a message or filling out an electronic form with personal information - we will use the information only for the purposes you authorized. Some of the information may be saved for a designated period of time, but we will not disclose the information to third parties or other government agencies unless required or authorized to do so by state or federal law.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The National Preparedness Institute at Indian River State College is a separate division of the college that conducts unique training on a contracted basis. We customize our training and deal directly with agencies and organizations to meet their specific needs; organize continuing education classes for professional license holders and offer limited specialized classes. NPI classes, seminars and workshops are not eligible for college credit and do not qualify for any type of discount, Florida pre-paid or State Tuition waiver programs.
- Full refunds are given when a class is cancelled by the Indian River State College and/or the NPI.
- Course fees will be fully refunded if the request is received at least 3 business days prior to course start date unless otherwise stated in the course / conference registration materials.
- Refunds will not be given to students who fail to attend a class/course.
- Should a student request a transfer to another course at a later date fees will not be refunded.
- NPI classes, seminars and workshops are not eligible for college credit and do not qualify for any type of discount, Florida pre-paid or State Tuition waiver programs.